Young Brides

I am 20 and will be married once I am 21. I am tired of people telling me I am too young to get married that I should live live first. I have been with my partner for over 3 years, we are 100% happy, we both have the same values & life goals, we are best friends and most of all we love each other. I don't understand why age is such an issue, Stewart will be 24 when we get married and we have both had our share of heartaches etc. Neither of us are into clubbing, excessive drinking or any of the things most people our age are into. One person even said we were immature getting married young and we should enjoy a single life! It doesnt make sense to me.

Is anyone else having the same troubles?

Nani says:
Nope coz I am old! lol
Age doesnt matter..dont worry about what other people think...
People have different life experiences ....age is just a number at the end of the day!

Nanda says:
Sort of having the same troubles...but only for a few people. My FH is a LOT older than me (a lifetime i guess you could say lol) but the people who know us know how well we work together. Who says living life has to be without a husband! I would much rather experience life with someone who respected me and I trusted, rather than randoms or alone...

Most of our parents would have married when they were 20/21 etc. As long as your expectations aren't skewed, or you think things will change, you'll be fine.
PS I just turned 23, have been with FH since I was 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics