What was the very FIRST THING you bought for your wedding?!?

What was the very FIRST THING you bought for your wedding?!?

Question:
Hey girls..

I thought it would be interesting to see what the VERY FIRST significant wedding purchase was for us all. Whether it was 2 yrs or 2 months before the big day, what was the first thing you purchased that got you excited & made you realise "I'm planning a wedding now!"

Mine was my shoes... the first thing I saw & loved right from the start!!

What about everyone else?!?!

Nina says:
A dress about 1 week after we got engaged. I ended up changing my mind and using it for my 2nd wedding in Vegas.

Nancy says:
I bought my garter ...weird as we probably won't even do the traditional garter toss anyway..........

Omney says:
Deposit for our photographer. I knew before I got engaged that I HAD to have this photographer, and because he's so popular I wanted to book him ASAP!

Although, technically the first thing I bought for our wedding was my shoes, but that was before we got engaged! I saw my shoes in ZU and knew they were the perfect wedding shoes. Luckily, FH proposed a few months later!

Nolan says:
I'm another random purchaser!! The first thing I bought were party poppers, the ones that are made up to look like they're in a champagne bottle IYKWIM.

The first item that was purchased that really brought it home though was the venue. When this was decided I had a minor freak out. Better to have my freak out now than just before the wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics