My son is giving me away

I am so happy! My 19 year old took my leaving my EXH very very hard and has been very loyal to his father and for the last 3 years the road has been very up and down between my son and I and he does not speak to my FH . However I told him I was getting married next year and his sister (18) is being bridemaids. I asked him if he would like to give me away and he told me to let him think about it after a couple of weeks yesterday he told me he will give me away! Im just so happy this is a HUGE step for him and hopefully a new begining for us! He has also told me he would like to be our music man on the night!!! I cant wait until March now!!!!

Andrea says:
That's fantastic Haze, it's good that he is coming round and wants to be part of your special day.

Nancy says:
I am so happy for you haze. It must have been difficult for you, having your son keep his distance from your new man. I hope this is the beginning of a strong friendship between the two of them.

Lancy says:
That's really fantastic. I am sure even if your son didn't say it directly that he is happy for you. I really can feel the love between the both of you. It's something new, right, being given away by your son and not your dad..

Betty says:
im so happy for you that is fantastic news!

Sounds like you have a smart daughter there too lol good on her

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics