Wedding songs - Help!


Wedding songs - Help!

Question:
Many questions regarding wedding songs!

I have songs for cutting the cake, signing the papers etc but i cant seem to find those prefect songs for walking down the aisle and also our first dance... I have had many suggestions from family and friends but nothing seems to fit right, im wanting a song people recognize and can relate too, something special but not too sad or lovey, just nice.

I asked my fiance and he still thought people walked down the aisle to "here comes the bride" oh my...

Thanks for any suggestions!

Sisca says:
What about (and you can say if you don't like it) What a Wonderful World by Loui Armstrong?? It's nice, not too OTT or lovey dovey and people can relate to it

Nanda says:
For our first dance we're having "You and Me" by Lifehouse. For walking down the aisle, I was thinking something instrumental. Not sure on that either!

Jonet says:
Sorry failed to mention our choices. We are having:

BM's walking down the aisle: Training Robin Hood Prince of Theives - a section out of this from James Horner (Harp/Pan Flute)
Me walking down the aisle: Pachabel Canon - Harp
First dance: Someone Like You - Van Morrison

Rikki says:
We are having our first dance to "I Swear" by John Michael Montgomery. There has been many versions made, this is a country version. It is nice, the words are lovely and it isnt too soppy, FH biggest request .
I am thinking of an instrumental piece for walking down the aisle.

Other alternatives we thought for the Bridal waltz were:
My Best Friend – Tim McGraw
You had me from hello – Kenny Chesney
Heaven – DJ Sammy
Amazed – Lonestar

Bungie says:
We had somewhere over the rainbow by israel kamakawiwo'ole for walking down the aisle burn your name by powderfinger for recessional you and me by lifehouse for first dance

it took us ages to pick our music, i think it was one of the hardest parts because we wanted the perfect music for us - i think it was a few days out when we finally made our choices.

1 comment:

  1. I asked my fiance and he still thought people walked down the aisle to "here comes the bride" oh my... mother of the groom songs

    ReplyDelete

analytics