Flat/Low Heel Wedding Shoes?


Does anybody know a site/store ANYTHING where i can find either flat or low heeled wedding shoes?? Im 175cm tall and really dont want to be as tall (or taller) then H2B on the day.. I cannot find any nice shoes anywhere! They are all either too casual or thongs! I really didnt picture wearing thongs on our big day..

Lily says:
Mine might be too casual for what you're after, but they're selling on special at the moment. I wore silver strappy flat shoes. I guess they were kind of like dressy sandals so maybe too casual for you. Suited me though and was good for summer. They have them in gold and black as well, and I think they're selling them out in most Mathers for half the price I paid for them. They are the only shoes I've ever bought which didn't give me blisters! They were Diana Ferrari.... don't know the name of the shoe though

Here's a photo I took when I first bought them. They're not really typical wedding shoes but I was very happy with them and it took me ages to find them. I'm not tall (although only slightly shorter than DH) but I do have wonky ankles and can't walk in heels, and I can really relate to the frustration of not being able to find anything flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics