Glass candy jars


Hi there,

Does anyone know where I might be able to find glass pedestal candy jars?? I live in Sydney.

Jean says:
Not sure of the size you are chasing but I brought a candy jar ( I think you would class it as pedestal?) from Robin's Kitchens. I am not sure if this shopis in Sydney but it is a rather large chain store. The jar is from the Maxwell & Williams range called the candy jar and I brought mine for $10 on sale. They had heaps of different sizes. If you are looking for smaller sized ones for bonbonniere or something I brought some little jars from Ikea or from a cheap $2 shop.
Maxwell & Williams is a massive brand and alot of places stock it if you don't have Robins Kitchen in Sydney. They are priced really well also.

If you google Maxwell Williams candystore jar you will see some pictures. I tried to post some but I don't really know how! Hope this helps.

Xien says:
We bought some large jars from target, but they were about $40 ea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics