How much did your wedding dress cost?


How much did you spend for your wedding dress?

I know it could vary but I am into getting a brand new dress.

One of my friend said she bought her dress for $3000 and said that's cheap for a wedding dress.
My other friend who looked at the prices of wedding dresses at a wedding expo said they were about $1000 so I'm a bit confused.

Tina Says:
Totally depends on the brand and material of the dress. I've seen new dresses ranging from $800 to $5000, and they were just at regular, non-corture stores. Mine is approx $2000.

Noni Says:
Mine was $1250 and that was brand new

Brigita Says:
Mine was $3000 in the store where I tried it on, but I got it from the BigD (China online seller) for under $600.

Teana Says:
If I'd bought mine from the store, it would've been $2,495, but I got a similar one from a factory in China for about $350 including a matching shawl.

The dresses that I was considering ranged in price from $1,800 - $2,600, but I didn't look in the couture stores. My SIL almost bought a $6,500 dress. It was stunning, but too formal for her wedding. She ended up with a lovely $2,000 Maggie Sottero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics