Telling ex you are engaged


Haven't done it and cant seem to. We have a six year old together and of course HE knows...lol...he even wrote about it in his school work book..."on the weekend my mum..." luckily/unluckily? ex doesn't look at this and...lol...besides with the spelling M6 used it is difficult to figure what he wrote...lol! thing is...thought ex's GF would notice large (oooh so beautiful!!!) sparkle on ring finger...seeing as tho she notices most things...but alas no!!! guess it is just a matter of saying it but there never seems to be right time and as we SMS mostly to communicate...can go for weeks without seeing him.

Anita says:
I called mine and told him after all my family knew and before the wider "friend" community found out.

He was really happy for me and glad I called him to let him know. It was just out of courtesy really that I let him know. I felt a little nervous and silly doing it but it was over in a minute and didn't hurt a bit!!

We didn't have kids together though, so you are in a slightly different situation to me.

Just bite the bullet and call him before your little one spills the beans.

Nanda says:
I haven't bothered to tell my ex...he doesn't have a phone and I don't have his address...but he was an abusive $hit so it's not relevant to tell him anything.

But the sooner you do it the sooner it's done and you can get on with enjoying being engaged and planning your wedding

Stella says:
depends on what sort of relationship you guys have i think. My ex husband and i dont talk at all anymore, causes more stress than its worth to be honest. Our daughter told him as she talks a mile a minute about anything. I think maybe if your little boy has it in his homework book than he probably has passed on this info too

I always feel that this stuff is none of his business now anyway, he always manages to stick sarcasim and nastiness to everything anyway. So unless you guys have the sort of relationship that is still really friendly then i wouldn't probably pass on too much personal info anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics