Flower Girl


Can any one tell me how much (roughly) it costs to hire a flower girl dress and page boy outfit in Brisbane?

I have found an american site where I can purchase a dress for $38-$65 US and a suit for $40-$60 US. Ijust wanted to know if I can hire them cheaper or if I am better off purchasing and then selling on after the wedding.

Tina says:
Im not in brisbane - But in sydney the cheapest I found for page boys suits was $115... I didnt find anywhere the hires flowergirls...

I bought my FG and PB outfits from sosweetboutique.com and they were great! I got a dress, 2 suits including petticoat, stockings, all shoes and shirts and postage for under 350.00..

Britan says:
You could always just go an any chinese clothig store they usually hav them really really heap, my sister found a FG dress for $15.00 to purchase(in sydney), as long as they look cute in it thats all that matters


No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics