Seat Chart ideas

This is one thing that has really got me stumped.

I wanted to have a panoramic I took of mine and FH's favourite beach printed across the top of the seating chart with our monogram over the top of that. All will be printed direct onto canvas and displayed on a french provincial easel I bought.

But now I'm not sure if it's going to fit our 'theme' as such or if it will look completely out of place. Our theme is 'Classic Understated Elegance' with a colour scheme of black, white & a hint of cornflour blue. We're having a garden wedding on the lawn of an old historic winery (think majestic queenslander overlooking the valley) and the only 'beachy' thing at the wedding is some white shells used in the base of our centrepieces.

I'm resound to the fact I will have to be flexible and quite possibly change my seating chart because of this, but the problem is I just can't find the RIGHT chart design.

Can all you future and past brides please help my need to have everything insanely ridiculously perfect ?!?!?!

Describe or post photo's of your planned or successfull seating charts please. Thank you!

Cinderella says:
Eeeek. I have no idea about what kind of seating chart I am going to use either! Your beach print could work if you muted the colours in the photo? And by the sounds of the monogram, this will tie in the elegance etc. What colour is your easel? Black or white to go with your theme? Could you just have the table names/numbers and then the names in little black outlined rectangles over a plain white background? With the panoramic at the top (if I'm picturing correctly) I think something simple and understated underneath would be perfect and fit your theme. If you love your photo, then go for it!

Ima says:
I sort of forgot about the seating chart until about a week before! I just bought a photo frame from the reject shop, put a big pic that suited our theme in the middle, and printed photos with a design at the top and wrote the names on with a marker. After, we kept the frame but where the list of names for each table was, we put a photo of that table

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics