Having The Wedding Where You Or Your Partner Works

Futuremrslee says:
My partner is a chef at a big country house in Devon and it is stunning and I have always said that I would never have my wedding in a place like that because it is not me. However, he's twisted my arm into thats where we are going to have after seeing my parish church and going to a party at where I would choose as being the reception venue.

Has anyone else had there wedding where you or your partner works?
If you have how did it go?

The Answer:
I work in a restaurant and we do weddings, personally I wouldn't get married somewhere I work. It's not that it's not nice, it's fine dine with a nice ambience but for me it would take the shine off it, but everyone is different. I work with someone who was going to get married where she used to work as they were getting a big discount! (They actually split up before the big day so it didn't happen). It also depends if it's the kind of venue you would pick anyway. I can see pros and cons to it. Sorry can't really be of any further help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics