Dress for Remarried Moment

tigerly1 says:
I am getting remarried in Sept 2011, it is going to be a church service and I have asked 4 people to be bridesmaids. I have one adult and 3 children aged 8 & 9.
I am unsure as to whether to dress them all the same / go long or short/ carry flowers or not.
I am on a budget ( in common with most people at the moment) and considered having dresses made but locally I cant find a dressmaker who is within my price range, they are charging around £80 per dress!!
Any ideas / help would be welcomed.
Thanks

The Answer:
Its not for everyone but have you thought about second hand dresses as you can pick up some great bargains and most are in great condition? You would only need to get them altered then if they dont fit quite right. I know several people who picked up dresses off places like ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

analytics